Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trapped in a gym locker

Well, Ben was trapped in this locker last weekend. I was getting changed into my gym gear. Andrew has been wanting to experiment with these lockers for ages. While I was getting changed, he found that he couldn't fit - so Ben hopped in. Then Andrew leant against it - and it locked. Andrew had the presence of mind to quickly run and tell the people who work at the pool shop. And they got a life guard. It took ages for the life guard to unlock it. The code wasn't working, she tried again and again. Then it popped open and Ben was released. The shocked, teary look on his face. Had to find tissues, give lots of cuddles, get an explanation from Andrew and from Ben, then run to my pump class. It was fantastic to have some me time after that, and calm down. The boys sat outside and read their books.

1 comment:

  1. Scary!!!!, wouldn't want that to happen to me. I would be so frightened. From Maeve

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...